Thursday, May 15, 2008

3-0 for 3 in a row then losing & Manny High Five & Cuddyer Catch

Man I don't know where to start. The last few games have been painful to watch. The last 3 games in a row we were up by three runs than blew it. What is going on? Is it inuries? The bullpen or pitching? I just know one minute I'm cheering & the crying the next. Can't wait until Schilling is back in the rotation.

I do know the 1st base ump on Wednesday night stunk. I watched replays & both our guys were safe but he called them out on first. Who knows we might have won if he made the right calls. I have to wonder if he's blind or what. I guess it's a good thing the 1st base ump can't see because if he had seen Ramirez chuck his batting helmet at him Manny would have been tossed out.

Manny made an AWESOME play Wednesday night in Baltimore- he should get a Golden Glove for that play. He caught a high fly ball hit by Kevin Millar, high fived a fan in the stands and then made a double play. It was incredible. It was also pretty funny watching the guys in the bullpen watch it on TV.
Check out the video here

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=bos

No comments: