Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yankees Yuck


I went to the Red Sox and Yankees game on Sunday night. It was awesome. We were in the fifth row from the field. It was my first red Sox and Yankees game at Fenway & it was awesome. I loved being able to boo A-Rod at Fenway instead of yelling at the television. Dice-K pitched but I was hoping Papelbon would come in because he's my favorite pitcher. I saw Johnny Pesky at Fenway that night too. My favorite part of opening day ceremonies was when Johnny raised the World Series Flag. I will be going to Fenway Park soon for my special tour. I mailed a letter to Santa Claus asking for season tickets for Christmas. I didn't get them but he sent my letter to the Red Sox and they wrote to me. they sent me some Fenway dirt and other cool stuff. They said I will get an "exclusive Papelbon package" and a tour of Fenway. i also get to have my picture taken with the new World Series trophy. How cool is that? And I've been saving my allowance so if anyone has tickets to sell cheap email me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. You should be President of Red Sox Nation

Anonymous said...

Wow Victoria! What a fantastic Blog. I am so impressed! You are a terrific writer and a great spokesperson. Keep up the great work kiddo!

Tony
Lynn YMCA