Monday, July 28, 2008

Clinic With Pedroia



Sorry I haven't been updating my blog. I'm at the Y all say every day and watching games at night so I don't have much time. In a few minutes I'm leaving for 2 weeks at Camp Rotary but b4 I go I had to write about the most awesome day. I GOT TO MEET DUSTIN PEDROIA TODAY! Really! The Red Sox had a clinic with Pedroia for the Kid Nation captains. It was awesome. Pedroia was so nice to us and let us ask him lots of questions. He's shorter than I thought he would be but he smiles and laughs a lot. We got to go on the field with Dustin and got to sit in the Red Sox Dug Out. I can't believe I got to sit where Papelbon, Tony C., Johnny Pesky and all the other Red Sox players have sat for almost 100 years. It was stupendous.The other Kid Nation Captains were really cool and it was fun meeting all the other kids. Joe Chamas works for the Red Sox and set the whole thing up for us. Joe is awesome. This is the best summer of my life. I still can't believe I'm a Captain and getting to do all these things. I can't wait to find out what project we'll be doing to help other kids. I'll update my blog again in 2 weeks when I get back from Camp Rotary. Thanks again to everyone that voted for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe Chamas used to work for the Nashua Pride, you know!!